WHAT IS IGNITE HOPE?
Ignite Hope is a 501(c)(3) non-profit serving Arlington Heights, IL, and the neighboring communities. Our team is made up of professionals, led by a state-registered psychotherapist, who are committed to making a difference in the community and the lives of young adults recovering from substance abuse.
To help young adults overcoming addiction by providing exercise and volunteering opportunities that promote physical and emotional health so that participants can take back their lives and contribute to their community.
Our 501(c)(3) non-for-profit status was acquired in 2014.
Our Partners Include:
• Almost Home Foundation
• Main Township Recovery Program
• Families, supporters and friends of young adults recovering from addiction.
• Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital and Alexian Brothers Hospital Network
• Northwest Community Healthcare
• Local Businesses and Corporations